Makita loving the car, hair blowing in the wind
My son and his girlfriend have a Labradoodle who weighs about 60 pounds but is only 10 months old. She’s still just a puppy. Her name is Makita and she is named after a brand of power tools.
Makita, these are ten things I love about you.
- The welcome you give me.
- The way you sit so nicely for a lamb treat.
- The way you take ME for a walk, instead of me taking YOU.
- The way you bark at the ceramic goose in the garden.
- The way you rip up boxes,
- And squeeze the doggie Muttson Caninedian squeeze toy.
- The way you take your supper bone to the backyard and bury it, because you like it so much and want to save it for later.
- The way you hide your favourite toy between the covers of the guest bed.
- Your beautiful expressive eyes.
- The way you chase three balls at once.